Finally~! I managed to do a makeup tutorial of my look on the first day of the Oslo meetup
. This makeup is pretty easy and if you, as I, find it very annoying to carry around your eyeshadow palette like these ▼
... then rest assured ! I do not use any eyeshadow for this look, but that does not mean that you would not be able to create shades. Let us begin the tutorial ＼(≧∇≦)/
1. I like to begin with using a BB cream on the dark places/blemishes on my face and finish off with a foundation powder all over the face. Thereafter I use a light brown eyebrow pencil to shape my brows.
2. With the same light brown eyebrow pencil, I contour my nose on the sides to create a more define and smaller nose. And blend it out.
3. No need for the light eyebrow pencil anymore so, now it is time to make the brows lighter(if you are unnaturally blonde and have dark eyebrows). I use Dolly Winks eyebrow mascara #1 Milktea Brown.
4. Time for highlights ! I use a white eyeliner for this actually and I apply it on these parts(picture below). And of course blend it out afterwards.
5. I will now prove why I do not need eyeshadow for this look. Instead, I use a dark brown eyebrow pencil to contour my crease and draw a line on the "wing" and under my lower lashes. And then, blend it out so that you would not look like a 5 year old trying to use makeup.
6. Thereafter it is time for black eyeliner. On the upper lashes I like to use liquid eyeliner for a more define look. And I apply it as the picture shows below. Hereafter I usually curl my lashes, but since my eyelash curler is broken I could not do it for this tutorial.
7. And then it is time for eyeliner under the lower lashes. I use an eyeliner pencil here, because I want to create a more shadow-like line rather than a define line.
8. Now to the false lashes ! For this look I used Diamonds Lash - Glamorous Eye. I do not like this modell actually, because they are too hard and plastic-like compared to my other Diamond Lash set.
9. For the lower lashes I used Diamond Lash - Model Eyes. These lower lashes are divided into 5 pieces.
10. And now for the last step. Blush ! I use a pink blush for my cheeks and a darker blush/bronze powder on my jawline to create an illusion of a slimmer face.
Voila~! Hope you enjoyed my non-photoshoped face lol . . . SOMEONE GET ME PHOTOSHOP PLSKTHXBYE.